Price And Quantity
- 10 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 10.00 - 20.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 500 Kilograms
- 50 Kilograms Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- BUYER REQUIRE
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Created with top level required parts, this Natural Walnut is utilized in cooking various types of dishes. It contains high amounts of polyunsaturated fats which make it beneficial to improve brain health and function. Additionally, it boosts mood, heart health and digestive system. This dry fruit also supports weight loss. Offered Natural Walnut is delivered by us after checking on the various quality parameters which guarantees the quality, taste and purity of the equivalent. It can be avail from us at fixed price.
Best Walnuts in India
- Kashmir Budded. Kashmiri walnut is famous for its good quality and mild-flavored nuts that feature slight tan colored kernels. ...
- Eureka. Grown in Himachal Pradesh, Eureka is early to the mid-season bearing. ...
- Lake English. ...
- Opex Caulchry.
- Chakrata Selections.
Persian walnut is the most important temperate nut grown in India. It is mainly grown in Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Arunachal Pradesh. Total area under walnut is 67053 hectares with annual production over 71758 metric tons.